Cloud Engineer - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
Jefferson Frank is searching for a cloud engineer to join a cutting-edge consultancy that specializes in machine learning and AI technology.
The right candidate will come from an infrastructure and data focussed background.
The role is fully remote and falls outside of IR35.
AWS certifications are highly desirable (I.e SysOps Associate, DevOps pro)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make an impact implementing, supporting, and optimizing cloud-native solutions.
You'll be joining the expanding platform operations team to work closely with clients and project delivery teams to manage the ongoing improvement of critical production systems in an automated and scalable way.
You'll be essential in contributing to the DevOps culture.
- 2 or more years using AWS (I.E Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, and Dynamo DB)
- Experience building and managing production systems
- Deep understanding of IAAC toolset (Cloudformation)
- Comfortable with scripting (I.E Python, Bash, or Powershell)
- High-level understanding of Databases, Networking, and storage systems
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
Prior Consultancy experience is desirable
This is an urgent requirement and we're interviewing immediately. Apply below to have a confidential conversation with one of our consultants and avoid missing out on the opportunity.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. We have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.