DevOps Engineer - Canary Wharf/Remote - £400/£450 Per Day (3 Months)
Do you want to work for a revolutionising and innovative DevOps and Cloud Transformation company?
Do you have expert knowledge in Linux systems and AWS/GCP clouds?
Does the opportunity to work both remotely and in the beautiful Canary Wharf, WHILST earning £400/450 a day, appeal to you?
If you answered yes to the questions above then look no further!
Our client is a DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultancy revolutionising the way businesses innovate and grow through our technology products and consultancy services by providing a much more efficient, experienced and affordable way to operate on the Cloud and adopt DevOps without the need for internal hires. Headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom, our client has successfully delivered Cloud and Automation projects for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in both the public and private sectors across Europe.
DevOps Engineer Role:
Working in Canary Wharf/Remotely earning up to £450 a day. 3 month initial contract.
You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our clients for cloud infrastructure and data centre automation solutions.
This role will suit an AWS professional with knowledge of Integration patterns looking to further their skills within AWS and who enjoys working in a client facing role.
* You will join a project engineering team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
* We expect our engineers to understand the client's project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests of our client.
* We always expect our engineers to be very self-sufficient when engaged in smaller assignments, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high-quality work and outstanding client care.
* Working with AWS application platform developers to ensure high quality continuous build automation and deployment input to class leading application platform solutions.
* Help defining relevant solution deployment architectures
* Deploying and managing multiple environments to support rapid, agile development approaches including demonstration environments.
* Collaborate and liaise with other customer stakeholders/ end users in the software development life-cycle - PMs, BAs, testing etc
The ideal candidate must have:
* Strong knowledge of Linux based systems
* DevOps background/experience
* Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef & Ansible
* Expert knowledge of AWS cloud (Certifications highly desirable)
* Expert knowledge of GCP cloud (Certifications highly desirable)
* Hands on experience with Terraform
* Scripting ability (ideally Python or Golang)
* Knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration such as Docker or Kubernetes
* Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology
* Demonstrable experience in cloud-automation
* Have experience in stakeholder management within complex organisations.
* Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
* Be willing to work in multiple locations and prepared to travel.
For immediate consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.