My client is a Machine Learning Focused Consultancy and they are recruiting for a Cloud Engineer To Join Their Platform Operations Team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make an impact - Implement, support and optimize cloud native solutions.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining environments for high profile, enterprise clients. You will provide excellent customer experience and recognizing outcomes that deliver value to their business.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* You will be responsible for the build and the maintaining of environments for very important clients.
* You will work with the project delivery teams to help build the improvements of critical production systems. This will be done automatically and in a scalable way
* Respond and resolve operational incidents.
* Perform analysis and manage the changes that are required to prevent future occurrences
* You will be responsible for the creation of an impact assessment documentation in response to change requests that are in relation to the managed service platforms.
* You will work on developing their core product and be involved in the production of high quality reusable components.
* Be an important asset to the DevOps culture and be involved in automating the deployment of solutions by continuous delivery and promoting automation principles.
* Must have experience building and managing production systems and platforms.
* Have two or more years working with the AWS Cloud
* Have in depth knowledge writing Infrastructure-as-Code using Cloudformation.
* Have experience scripting and automating of tasks using Python
* Have as deep general understanding using Databases, Networking and storage systems.