Senior AWS Cloud Consultant
Our client is an award winning SME, that works closely with clients in the public sector on the their AWS business requirements. The role is a Senior AWS Consultant. You will be engaging with new and existing clients, as well as building AWS solutions on a Linux platform. The projects will be rewarding as you'll be contributing to the public sector's performance.
The client is very AWS driven and has proudly scored 100% in their AWS audit. Their work with the NHS was recognised and spoken about in the Re:invent conference in Las Vegas. They're looking for someone to join and contribute to their success stories in the cloud and public sector.
The office is based in Cambridge. Remote work will be offered but you will be required to visit clients local to Cambridge a few times per month after the pandemic (max twice a week).
* Moving on-premise applications onto AWS services
* Administering and supporting Linux servers hosted on AWS
* Using architectural designs to implement new environments and solutions on AWS
* Writing and contributing to proposals and reports
* Client-facing: Meeting new and existing clients
* AWS Experience; 2 year's experience and an AWS Associate Certification
* Linux Experience
* Consulting Experience
* Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
* Health insurance (for yourself and your family)
* Life assurance
* Remote and flexible working
* Holidays with a buy and sell scheme
* Social club and events
If you're interested in the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org