AWS Developer / AWS Software Engineer
Our client combines cloud infrastructure and cloud application development in order to provide full-service cloud transformations and cloud-native applications to its customers. You will be responsible for developing & designing digital solutions from people to people.
You will be required to work in either the Manchester or London office 1 day per week.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing and delivering cloud-native application
* Ensuring responsiveness of the applications
* Creating design plans for the user-facing side of applications
* Working in a small and close-knit team who supports each other and shares knowledge actively
* Being responsible and guarding the service you build
Our client is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It's a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, our client is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4- 5 Years' experience as AWS Developers
* Experience with CI/CD-based environments.
* Familiarity with serverless architectures
* Experience developing with microservices, Lambda Functions, Appsync, DynamoDB, Queues, etc.
* At least 3 years of cloud developing large - scale distributed cloud systems.
* AWS deployment techniques SAM templates , YAML and code deployments
* Permanent employment from day 1
* 4 days working from home per week
* Training and Certification Scheme
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please apply. One of our senior consultants are available for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.