Contract Opportunity- Fully Remote - £550 a day
Your initial focus will be development of AWS Services focused on Contact Centre, including but not limited to Amazon Connect, providing a global contact center solution including development of AWS Lambda, Terraform and GitLab CI-CD solutions.
* Work with the Contact Centre Development team to ensure the technologies meet business requirement, aligning with governance and architectural best practice
* Work with change and adoption teams to ensure the successful and efficient transition from development to a supportable production solution.
* Maintain skills and knowledge regarding the contact center and cloud services area, keeping up to date with latest technical developments and trends, and feed this knowledge into the project teams.
* Help deliver solutions related to contact center, that help translate business requirements into system requirements, create functional design documents, create prototypes of recommended solutions, demo to the stakeholders/users/senior management and implement the solutions.
* 2 years' experience in a development role of Amazon Connect.
* Working knowledge of Terraform and GitLabs pipelines
* Experience with Amazon DynamoDB Databases
* Experience with AWS Landing Zone environments
* Ability to work within an Agile Project methodology
* Experience with the numerous components of Amazon Web Services.
* Knowledge of contact center business environments
* Strong working knowledge of CI-CD and automation tools such as Terraform.
* Experience with the configuration of voice and chat contact flow.