Our client is one of the fastest ever growing start-ups, and are looking for a mid - senior AWS Node.js Engineer to join the team.
The social media start-up are bringing back the authenticity in photography and creating memories. Their app has had huge traction in the US and UK, making it to number 1 app last summer. The company have successfully gone through 2 rounds of funding, including one from Google Ventures, who have supported the likes of Uber.
The culture and benefits are one of the best in the market! The team have just come back from a luxury villa in Portugal, where they all worked from and brought partners / friends (expensed by the company). Their next work retreat is to Barcelona.
You will be working alongside an AWS Hero on the applications, as well as 9 other talented engineers. The projects are at a product building stage, where you'll be developing new features and working with the team to grow the company.
* AWS or GCP (Team use AWS on a serverless architecture)
Oxford Street, London (Pent house modern office)
1-2 days in the office per week
* 35 days per year holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
* Private medical and dental insurance with Vitality
* Yearly learning & development budget of £2500
* Macbook Pro M1 (the top spec Macbook) and iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max
* Cycle to work scheme
* Best-in-class parental leave: 26 weeks full pay, 13 weeks statutory, 13 weeks unpaid
* 2 days per year voluntary leave to work with a charity
There are limited interviews slots for this week, and the role will be off the market fast. If you're interested please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.