This role is available through Jefferson Frank, an international agency that has grown to be one of the trusted recruitment partners to businesses across Sweden in different industries and domains. To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn who is responsible for this advert.
Jefferson Frank are partnering with a well-established player in the Healthcare industry who are renowned for their specialised software solutions. Serving 500+ customers across 27 countries internationally, they were founded in the 1960's and provide solutions across Connected Healthcare, Women & Children's Health, Medical Imaging and more!
A client that are big on employee inclusivity & diversity. 27% of all employees are women including 50% of the board. They provide as much autonomy to the development teams as possible to dictate the future tech stack of their products. They maintain a flat company structure to ensure team collaboration is at it's optimal, with the end goal to improve the efficiency of their software solutions for healthcare providers.
* Product development - working across the full product development life-cycle to build new add on functionalities from the request of long-term customers.
* Optimising existing solutions - the efficiency of their product goes a long way in saving peoples lives. You'll be working on improving the performance of their solutions as well as ensuring the on-boarding process is as clearly identified as possible.
* Seeing the 'bigger picture' - Bring a senior mindset to the team where you'll contribute to the technical road-mapping of the product.
What they're looking for?
* 5+ years Java development experience .
Beneficial if you have...
* Previous experience originating from product development environments.
* Bachelors degree or an equivalent qualification.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity to make a difference within crucial sectors of the Healthcare Industry. Submit your CV via this portal or message George Paxton directly to discuss the role in more detail!