We are searching for a senior Java Developer who is looking for great responsibility and ownership in their next role. Our client is a scaleup who is moving their IT function to Norway and are looking for a person who will have the potential to take on a CTO position in the future.
It's a FinTech company with a lot of focus on sustainability, strong focus on new technology and automation with the end customer in focus and looking to be the first company in Norway with a 0 emission certification. The development team is currently in Riga, but as the first tech person in Norway you will have the opportunity to grow your own team of developers in Oslo. They have an extremely rapid growth rate, improved the business by triple digits the last 3 year and will continue to do so.
Role and responsibilities:
* Take charge of the development team
* Day to day planning of development
* Roadmapping and strategy
* Plan morning meetings
* Make sure progress is being made
* Make sure everything is working before deployment
* Lots of test before deployment as it has to be no errors
* Very hand on role in developed and architecture
* A lot of technical responsibility and able to make technical decisions
Who are you?
* Have at least 3 years of experience in Java back-end development and Spring
* Continuous Delivery
* Relational databases
* ORM frameworks (JPA/Hibernate)
* Unit testing (JUnit/Spock)
* Finance experience
* Must have worked within the Nordic market
Beneficial if you also have:
* Spring Cloud
* Prometheus / Grafana
This is a great career opportunity if you love technology but also care about the environment and social responsibility.