Data Scientist - Oslo
Do you want to develop new technology to reduce carbon footprint?
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Data Scientist with great knowledge of ML and Python . You will join a start-up company with millions in investment and part of Microsoft's Fast Track for ISV program, and as part of a growing team and company you will be offered shares. The company is focusing on the newest technology and using AI, ML and RL to create data models, putting the data into Power BI to show their customers how to produce their products in a more sustainable way to create less waste and CO2 emissions.
* 3+ years' experience
* Broad experience and knowledge in machine/deep learning.
* Competence in writing performant and stable code in Python or Scala
* Familiar with Power BI, Tableau or QlikView
* Knowledge about data processing and data warehouse
* Fluent English
You will be offered:
* Being part of the next part of the journey in a growing start up
* Freedom and ownership
* Great people and great environment
* Competitive salary and a shares program
Interviews are taking place next week, so apply now!
For more information contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 96 6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org