Our client is looking for a mid-senior Scrum Master to join the back-end team. The ed-tech company specialises in building digital and data capability for the world's leading brands. The learning programs the client develops equips business teams with the tools and knowledge to work more effectively with colleagues, partners and customers and creates real business impact.
The company is rated in the top 50 companies to work for in London and has an outstanding rating on GlassDoor. They are big advocates are personal and professional development which is supported by their additional days off for development and training opportunities.
The companies head office is in London but they have staff based across Asia, America and Australia. The role has a hybrid working model, where you'd do 3 days remote working and 2 days in office.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the back-end team, 2 product owners and an agile coach to support an agile way of working that improves engagement, adaptiveness and self-organisation
* Ensure there's a clear product road map
* Deliver value to the business
* Work with the back-end developers to overcome challenges
* Conflict management and resolution
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum of 3 year's experience as a Scrum Master
* Experience working with a back-end team focused on APIs
* Lean thinking, Lean Principles and Kanban
* Kanban metrics
* Private health care
* Remote working
* Dedicated Wellness Manager
* Various clubs and activities
* Childcare voucher scheme
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Additional 13 days off for wellness, personal development and volunteering
If you're interested in the position please reply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com