A fantastic opportunity for an experienced back-end engineer to join a rapidly growing start-up within Agritech. The company was founded 5 years' ago by Developers and Farmers, and has since grown to a team of 35 with plans of an additional 12 hires for the tech team in 2021.
The company powers some of farming's fastest growing marketplaces and has recently secured a round of funding from private and strategic investors.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build on a new, internationally scalable, multi-tenant serverless platform using the latest technologies.
* Develop on the back-end using Node.js, in an AWS Severless environment.
* Bring new ideas to the table and help the company progress, whilst you personally progress.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience using Node.js
* Experience using AWS (severless is a bonus)
* Experience using MongoDB and MySQL
* Flexible working - 4 day weeks (full time hours) can be an option
* Stand out culture - quarterly trips to 5* hotels, food and drink provided
* Remote working
* Generous share options - Up to 50% of your base salary
The interview process is 2 stages, both video calls.
If you're interested please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com