Senior Python Developer - Birmingham
A company based in the heart of Birmingham are looking to expand their software engineering team with a senior python developer.
Out client is upgrading and developing their IT department to align with their every growing customer base, with the aim to become the leading provider of logistics in the heart of the West Midlands.
For them it is important to have a work-life balance and can offer flexible working. As the applicant you will need to be based in the office 2 to 3 days a week post COVID.
● Lead the design and build of a suite of event driven Microservices using Kafka
● Mentor developers and instill good engineering practices
● Move lots of data around, building consistent HTTP APIs
● Apply a 'test-driven' development strategy
● Ownership of designing and building a market leading, scalable logistics service
stack containing WMS, TMS, CRM, ERP, Planning & Optimization components
● Work within an exciting team comprised of devops
● Demonstrate experience experience with Python
● Demonstrate the ability to lead an engineering team
● Flask (desirable), API Design, OpenAPI Spec, HTTP
● Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
● Microservices, Nameko, CookieCutter Unit Testing, CI/CD
● £500 discretionary training budget
● Adjustable standing desks
● Choice of machine (Mac / Windows / Linux)
● 28 days total holiday entitlement
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.