This exclusive role is only available through Jefferson Frank, an international agency that has grown to be one of the trusted recruitment partners to businesses across Sweden in different industries and domains. To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn who is responsible for this advert. You can also reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This well known, iconic Swedish brand has it's routes firmly planted in the history of Sweden and is regarded as one of the most recognisable Fintech brands that exists today, employing thousands of employee's within the Stockholm region. This modern bank helps to maintain the savings bank and cooperative region within the industry, with millions of private customers and over 500'000 corporate customers all located within the Nordics.
A trend in recent years has been the larger players within the industry investing heavily within their digital infrastructures, gone are the moniliths, ageing applications with an unfathomable amount of legacy code and in place has come the microservices & serverless architectures. Beginning to catch up with rival industries that get the pick of the bunch when it comes to talent in development positions. This client has followed this process and now has a digital transformation & infrastructure unit employing 1500 employee's with 70% of these being a technical, hands on developer or engineer.
Hiring for a Java developer, the chosen candidate would be joining a close-knit, specialist team within their payments execution department. This is the area of the business that's responsible for the development of infrastructure and services related to supporting customers' outgoing and incoming payments, collaborating with their private and corporate network across a variety of segments in Sweden and the Baltics. Collectively, the team is responsible for supporting ONE BILLION payments each year, both domestic and international.
With a significant focus on the backlog of new services needing to be built in 2023. You will be flexing your creative muscles at scale, building solutions to be added to their microservices and hosted on AWS. Upcoming projects include building real time payment systems, marketplaces and infrastructure re-organisations. The full tech stack you'll be working with include Java & Springboot, Microservices, DevOps (CICD/Jenkins) and AWS.
* 2+ years Java development being able to display experience of building new solutions from scratch and involvement across the entire development life-cycle.
* Based in Stockholm.
Benficial if you have:
* Experience working in Banking, Payments, Fintech or Telecommunications.
* Experience with microservices and/or cloud environments (AWS preferred) with exposure to core services (S3, DynamoDB, Cloud Formation, EC2 or EKS)
In return you'll be joining a company that can provide...
* One of the top compensation packages on the market.
* Employment within one of Sweden's strongest brands; a culture where employee's are taken care of with the opportunity to move teams, attend events and completing additional training/certifications.
* Multicultural working environment with 15+ nationalities already working within the department.
To apply for this position, send your CV via this portal or email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn to learn more regarding this position or others which are available at Jefferson Frank.