A great opportunity to work for one of the UKs leading Branding, Advertising and Digital Agencies. The highly successful company are looking looking to expand their development team with a Lead Full Stack Web Developer due to growth. Their stand out culture is one of the many perks of working there! Join a fantastic team with like-minded, strong developers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for technical implementation of web and digital development.
* Back-end and front-end development.
* Develop high quality, structured, annotated and reusable code.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working with PHP
* Strong experience working with WordPress, Drupal or Magento
* Bonus: PHP frameworks (Laravel / Symfony)
* Excellent communication skills
* 25 days holidays PLUS bank holidays
* Training and conference budget
* Remote working
* Friendly culture - drinks on Fridays post-covid!
The office is based in Bournemouth but the role is remote. However, you may be required to go into the office once or twice a month, so only candidates within 1.5 hours commute to Bournemouth.
If you're interested in the role please contact email@example.com