DevOps Engineer (On-Prem) - Up to £80,000
Fully Remote (Oxford based Office)
This company are looking for a knowledgeable engineer with experience working with on premise, infrastructure based tooling. As well as some more modern tools such as Terraform and Kubernetes as well as continuous integration tools such as Git.
The client is heavily focused on DevOps as its core principle, and holds the principals of DevOps close through its day to day operations. They act as a supplier to many large and important organisations operating throughout the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build, configure and patch Kubernetes Clusters.
* Write delivery pipelines.
* Work with software developers to release code.
* Contribute to infrastructure as code transformation programmes.
* Take an automation-first approach to the way you work.
Skills & Qualifications
* Kubernetes, preferably including Helm chart development.
* Background in experience working with object orientated programming languages.
* Proficient with Git
* Experience with Linux and virtulisation.
* Deep knowledge of containerisation.
* Confident in the use of Terraform and other IaC tools.
0191 338 7638