A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Back-End (Node.js) Developer to join a highly successful company with an outstanding culture. The company specialise in Dynamic Adverts for global clients and are a Facebook marketing partner.
As a senior developer you will lead their migration project from the legacy code to Node.js, built on a microservices architecture. The company use AWS servers, so experience with the cloud is a huge bonus. You will have a big voice in the business and will be involved in the full life-cycle of the project, including speaking with the wider business and getting involved in architectural decisions.
The company value communication, they give and receive feedback continuously. There is no hierarchy within the team. They are a team of independent decision-makers.
The office is located in London but remote working options are available, including fully remote post-covid for UK based candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on an exciting migration project to NodeJS
* Taking ownership of the codebase and new features
* Being the technical lead on projects with non-technical stakeholders
* Researching, designing and building complex functionalities
* Writing and implementing efficient and high-quality code
* Producing high quality documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working with Node.js
* Strong experience with AWS
* Experience with GraphQL
* Experience with microservices
* Bonus: PHP, GoLang and React
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* BUPA Private Health and Dental
* Employer's pension contribution
* Season ticket loan
* Work equipment provided
* Career progression
If you're interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.