My Stockholm based client is looking for Java developers to join ASAP. Working within their new Group Technology Organisation, you will be developing and supporting with an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for the execution of the Digital Strategy of the Group. This client is strengthening the team with back-end developers with a passion for scalable solutions enabling a superior consumer experience.
The chosen candidate will be given autonomy in this role, operating DevOps-style with both AWS and Microsoft Azure with a combination of PaaS services, open source components and building modules dependent on what solves the problem. Working in a cross-functional team you will be working with data driven IoT-products and connected appliances in all categories and Business Areas. A cloud-based, API driven platform is the backbone of the software product, in this role you will be required to create a great modular, scalable and extendable architecture that serves both generic and application specific needs.
In return you will be joining an innovative organisation which strives to improve everyday life for millions of people around the world based in international markets. This client also has a committed policy to creating and sustaining a diverse and collaborative working culture.
Role & Responsibilities
* Analyzing needs together with product managers, UX and other developers
* Participating in product design sessions with specific input on technical feasibility, scalability, extendibility, performance, and maintainability
* Designing and operating solutions using a suitable combination of Cloud-native PaaS services, open source components and implementation in mostly Java
* Taking active part in team improvements in process, tools, technology and communication
* Contributing to the product delivery through writing of the clean code according to set code style
Skills & Qualifications
* 3 years of experience in developing systems or java based (spring) products
* Previously worked with full-stack product centered teams
* Strong experience in RESTful-services
* Experiences of analytics instrumentation and analysis for micro-service based systems and cloud services (AWS on preferred)
* Previous experience from on-line business, IoT-products, API products, DevOps and/or Consumer products.
* Professional level English language