Senior Full Stack .NET Developer role for large system and solutions company based in Oslo.
Are you someone who is passionate about creating solutions that have an impact on everyday life?
Do you want to be part of an environment consisting of highly skilled team members with a huge focus on personal and professional development?
I am currently working with a client looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET developer to work on a large GPS based project. The role will require you to work alongside product specialist and architects in order to convert customer requirements into real-world solutions. You will also be required to take responsibility for specific domains and cooperate with other domain experts in order to produce the best solutions for customers and products.
Strong .NET experience is an absolute must for this role.
* 5 years experience using .NET
* Have already been part of large complex projects
* Personal interest in development and ability to give examples of previous achievements
* University degree or equivalent qualification
* Fluent in Norwegian and very strong written and oral English
* Good teamwork as well as being able to work alone
* Company dinners
* Flexible working hours
* Monthly meet ups
* Yearly trips away
* Waffle Fridays
Salary is negotiable based on candidate's personality and experience. This role also offers an excellent bonus scheme to incentivise success!
For more information on this exiting new role, please contact Marley Taylor on +47 23 96 73 68 or firstname.lastname@example.org.