At Jefferson Frank we are currently working with one of the biggest travel agents globally, working with 30 million customers and operating in over 220 countries!
You would be working within cross-functional team of designers, developers and testers. Delivering across the entire app life cycle, from concept /design/ build/ deploy /test, right through to release to app stores and support.
What's on offer to you
* Hybrid on a permanent basis - once a week in London's office
* Salary would be up to £65,000
* Experience of Android development (Kotlin, Coroutines, Android SDK, RxJava)
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
* Understanding of Android UX/UI guidelines/best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions balancing design, quality and velocity
* Flair for clean code, re-usability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
* Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimisation, caching, security and native components / SDK's
* Solid understanding of OOP principals and design
* Experience with outside data sources and API's (JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML)
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organisations globally.