We are currently partnered with one of the most well known domain service providers in the world. This is a company we have worked with for a number of years who are looking to invite additional members to their DevOps team. This role is fully remote with no requirements to work within the office.
As part of the role you will be working with a cross-functional scrum team and you will be responsible for the deployment of products into an AWS cloud environment. This is a relatively new team in comparison to the business and you will be working on an exclusive project that lies within the security sector of the team.
* Work on deployment, management and maintenance of a new cloud based cyber security project.
* Support the development of new product features.
* Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
* Working closely with large scale cluster management systems.
Technical Skill Set:
* AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
* Linux Background.
* GIT & GitLab exposure.
* Experience working with Terraform & Ansible.
* Scripting using Python or Bash.
* CI/CD tools such as Team City.
* Docker & Kubernetes commercial experience is essential.
* Direct investment into learning and career development.
* Potential bonus (Depending on level)
* Discounted shopping.
* Tax Free Childcare.
* Matched pension scheme up to various levels.
* Life Assurance & Critical Illness Cover.
* Private Medical Care
For more information on this position or to apply contact Alfonso Cerone on 020 3909 9519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated version of your CV.