This client is looking for an experienced Full-stack java developer to join a cross-functional team based in Stockholm. This company is looking for developers with a passion for scalable solutions enabling a superior consumer experience.
In this role the chosen candidate will be working with a cloud based, API driven platform which serves as the backbone for all software products deployed in markets worldwide. In addition to this the candidate will have an understanding of how to create a great modular, scalable and extendable architecture that serves both generic and application specific needs; operating a DevOps style across Micosoft Azure and AWS.
This client has expressed that diversity is key to their company culture and that they are committed to attracting, developing and enabling a diverse team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contributing to the product delivery through writing of the clean code according to set code style
* Analyzing needs together with product managers, UX and other developers
* Participating in product design sessions with specific input on technical feasibility, scalability, extendibility, performance, and maintainability
* Designing and operating solutions using a suitable combination of Cloud-native PaaS services, open source components and implementation in mostly Java
* Taking active part in team improvements in process, tools, technology and communication
Skills & Qualifications
* Previously worked with full-stack product centered teams
* 3 years of experience in developing systems or java based (spring) products
* Strong experience in RESTful-services
* Master degree or other relevant skill set
* Ideally you come with previous experience from on-line business, IoT-products, API products, DevOps and/or Consumer products.