Full stack developer role in rapidly growing in-house business based in Oslo.
Do you want to be part of one of Norway's fastest growing companies?
Are you somebody who is ambitious and wants to grow in your role?
As a developer, your role will be based around the development of consumer and customer services. Our aim is to take greater ownership of our platforms and develop them further. The right candidates will take opportunities to influence and further enhance our customer services.
You will be pivotal in growing and scaling up our business, and have excellent opportunities for progression.
* 3+ years experience as a mid level engineer
* No degree necessary but keen interest in coding is desired
* AWS (possibly also other cloud experience), including Lambda, API GW, EC2, S3, etc
* Kubernetes / Docker
* js / Python
* CI / CD
* Jira / Confluence / Github
* Proactive, team player
* Good written and verbal communication
* Norwegian speaker
* Free access to gym
* Free digital magazine and newspaper subscriptions
* Good pension scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Personal injury insurance
* Opportunity for personal development - technical competence building in the form of courses and conferences
* Subsidised lunch in own canteen
* Central Oslo office
* Option to choose between PC or Mac
* Mobile phone/broadband subscription covered
* Employee discounts on a range of products and services
For more information on this exiting new role, please contact Marley Taylor on +47 23 96 72 96 or firstname.lastname@example.org.