This role is available through Jefferson Frank, an international agency that has grown to be one of the trusted recruitment partners to businesses across Sweden in different industries and domains. To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn who is responsible for this advert.
I'm working with a Stockholm-based Fintech client that provides loan comparison services to their customers across Sweden. They take an ethical approach helping to advise customers on moving towards having greater financial freedom and better control over their cash flow. They have half a million customers using their platform working 38 of Sweden's largest and most trusted lenders. They have some of Sweden's most trusted customers where their end goal is to be fastest route to better finances, saving their customers time, hassle and sometimes thousands of Kroner!
You'll be joining a mature, large team of talented developers where you'll be responsible for:
* Building end-to-end solutions to create new features and services full-stack for their cloud-native system (AWS)
* Bring new idea's to the table with a hackers mindset when it comes to solving technical challenges.
* Assisting with technical and strategic decisions, helping the team to come to the optimal solution.
* Building and maintaining their microservices & event-driven architecture.
* Experience with relational/non-relational databases.
Beneficial if you have:
* Experience within cloud-native product teams, ideally having previously worked with AWS.
* Previous experience or desire to work with Fintech
To apply for this position, submit your CV through this portal or reach out to me on LinkedIn so I can provide more details and answer any questions that you have regarding the company or role!