Cloud Engineer - AWS - Remote Working - Outside IR35
An impressive Data Analytics and Machine Learning consultancy is recruiting for a Cloud Engineer role:
Join a rapidly expanding Platform Operations team which will allow you to make an impact in implementing, supporting, and optimising cloud native solutions of Amazon Web Services. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining environments for noteworthy clients in order to provide them with a professional experience that will deliver value to their business.
The Role includes:
* Working with clients and project delivery teams to build and manage the ongoing improvement of critical production systems in an automated and scalable way.
* Respond to and resolve operational incidents, performing root cause analysis and managing changes required to prevent future occurrences.
* Be an active member in our DevOps culture. This includes overseeing the deployment of solutions by continuously promoting the adoption of automation principles.
* Strong Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
* Experience building & managing production systems/platforms
* A great understanding of an Infrastructure-as-Code toolset (CloudFormation/Terraform).
* Be able to complete scripting/ automation of tasks (Python or Bash/PowerShell)
* Ideally AWS Certification - SysOps Associate/DevOps Pro
* Knowledgeable in databases, networking and storage systems.
* Experience with version control systems (GIT)
* Strong work ethic with willing to go 'above and beyond'
This is a fantastic company helping lead the way for clients to utilise the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning!
If this one-of-a-kind project is something that you are interested in and would like some more information, then please feel to call me on 020 3148 4666 or email me at email@example.com or fill in the form below and click apply now!