Senior front-end developer role for in-house company based in Oslo.
Do you want to be part of a project with 400k+ daily users?
Do you want the ability to work closely with a core news tech and product team which is one of the strongest tech environments in Norway?
As a senior developer, you will work in a dedicated product team, working closely with other products and technologies. We are passionate about good code, good user experiences and that everyone should have a good time at work. We hope that you are too!
* No degree necessary but keen interest in coding is desired
* Previously been involved in building and maintaining large applications online
* Good knowledge of technologies such as Node.JS and PHP is and advantage
* Experienced in creating scalable applications for many concurrent users will be a great advantage
* Fluent Norwegian speaker
* Free access to gym
* Free digital magazine and newspaper subscriptions
* Good pension scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Personal injury insurance
* Opportunity for personal development - technical competence building in the form of courses and conferences
* Subsidised lunch in own canteen
* Central Oslo office
* Option to choose between PC or Mac
* Mobile phone/broadband subscription covered
* Employee discounts on a range of products and services
For more information on this exiting new role, please contact Marley Taylor on +47 23 96 72 96 or email@example.com.