Our highly successful client are hiring for a Senior Back End Developer. The fast-paced business is built up of a wide-range of talented specialists, from developers, designers, strategists, analysts, technicians and managers. Using the smart use of technology, data resources and creative thinking they provide audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against the client's expectations.
Their brand new office is based in Kings Cross, London. You will be working from home until the government guidelines change but offices will remain open if you're unable to work from home. Fully remote options are available post-covid. The dynamic, outgoing team are all career driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on an exciting migration project to Node.js
* Taking ownership of the codebase and new features
* Being the technical lead on projects with non-technical stakeholders
* Researching, designing and building complex functionalities
* Writing and implementing efficient and high-quality code
* Producing high quality documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working with Node.js
* Strong experience with AWS
* Experience with GraphQL
* Experience with microservices
* Bonus: PHP, GoLang and React
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* BUPA Private Health and Dental
* Employer's pension contribution
* Season ticket loan
* Work equipment provided
* Career progression
If you're interested please contact email@example.com for more information.