My client is a leading insurance company that have partnered with a cloud consultancy working on their new, bleeding edge insurance platform that went from concept to sale 7 months. They are now building an in house elite development team to bring the product internally.
The role is a Head of Engineering position operating within a Code First, Cloud First Methodology. You will lead major technical change initiatives for the product roadmap, improvement in the Engineering target operating model and ensures appropriate execution of our architecture principles and engineering excellence strategy.
The team use AWS, Serverless, GoLang, Node.js, React and TypeScript.
The office is in Hoxton and there's a minimum required to go in once a fortnight.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience in AWS and Serverless
* Solid experience as a full-stack Lead Engineer
* Confident mentor and confident in leading cross-functional change initiatives
* Exemplary technical leadership, with experience translating product strategy into fit-for-purpose solution designs and engineering approaches.
* Generous pension (starting level, employee contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
* Eligibility for annual performance bonus
* Family friendly parental and carer's leave
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
* 21 volunteering hours per year
* Private health benefit
If you're interested in the position please contact email@example.com with a copy of your CV.