This role is available through Jefferson Frank, an international agency that has grown to be one of the trusted recruitment partners to businesses across Sweden in different industries and domains. To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn who is responsible for this advert.
I'm delighted to be working with a company in the healthcare industry that helps their customers take control of their physical health through their selection of bespoke, ready to deliver health kits. They manage the entire process from order through to delivery of results, offering a seamless and stress-free process for customers, taking ownership for what matters most, their health. With a full range of health kits ranging from gender specific to physical performance kits, they've helped half a million customers with their general fitness, allowing them to understand their body better. Completing over 8.5 million health checks in the process.
* Work with a cutting edge stack, contributing to designing, building & implementing a plethora of new features within a brand new, event-driven architecture.
* Build & deploy Node/TypeScript based solutions to dockerised, cloud-native environments.
* Work extensively with Apache Kafka to implement even-driven architectural patterns to aid system performance.
* 3+ years with Node.js, ideally coming from a full-stack environment.
* AWS experience having built backend services to be integrated to cloud environments.
Beneficial if you have:
* Experience with monitoring solutions including but not limited to Prometheus, Kibana and Grafana
In return you'll be joining a company where you can directly see the impact which your coding has within Sweden, working with a morally driven company who's ambition is to help others with their general health, improving their longevity.
This client can offer above market-rate salaries, ITP2 pension, hardware allowance and access to annual health check-ups.
To apply for this position, submit your CV through this portal or reach out to me on LinkedIn so I can provide more details and answer any questions that you have regarding the company or role!