Are you an experience AWS DevOps Engineer with a passion for providing top quality services to internal teams? You will be responsible for advising the best practice to manage internal services and giving third party clients the right ways in which to implement these changes.
You will work with modern technology and provide continuous integration and delivery. You will work on large scale and challenging projects that make a real difference.
What you will need:
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
What's in it for you:
* Huge clients, challenging projects and new technologies
* Excellent Training and industry standard practices as well as architectural methods
* Huge opportunity for Career progression based on your performance
* A supportive and friendly environment
If this is meets your career requirements and you feel you meet the criteria above, please get in touch to discuss this fantastic opportunity. Send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3148 4656.
For more information, please apply to this position with an updated version of your CV.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.