I am working with a large, profit for purpose business based in Oxford on a fully remote position. The company manage and secure the infrastructure for the heart of the internet. The company is rapidly growing and they are looking to scale up the team by 35% in 2021. Currently there are 270 employee's. You will be working on interesting projects, including greenfield ones using modern technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Developing and maintaining new products using Java on the back-end and Angular on the front-end
* Solving complex problems and taking responsibility for key design decisions
* Investigating and engaging with new technologies, trends packages and libraries
* Writing high-quality documentation
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with Java (version 8 preferred but not essential)
* Experience with HTML and CSS
* Experience with Angular and/or React
* Remote working
If you're interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.