Engineer Manager - Gaming Studio
Up to £70,000
My client is an up and coming Gaming Studio based in the heart of Dundee, that has released many well known mobile and computer based gaming applications. They are looking for a people-focused Engineering Manager to add a layer of seniority to the engineering team.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing individual with a strong technical background in either software development or game designing. There will be exceptions made for candidates with extensive experience in people management in the IT industry.
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead a team of 22 engineers in conducting their daily tasks.
* Oversee the strategic direction of the engineering team in relation to the wider organisation.
* Conduct one to ones which will help ensure engineers are aligned with the company's objectives.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong understanding of software development life cycle or game design.
* Demonstrable experience in a technical leadership team.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss the role further I'd be happy to take any calls on 0191 338 7638, or otherwise register your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org