FRG is partnered up with a well known Financial services firm who has made a huge impact on small businesses and consumers for financial advice, and the solutions they provide.
Todays economic climate is putting a lot of added pressure on businesses to families in their every day lives and the company is working hard to provide people with support wherever possible!
Mixing data & analytics, with expert advice, the company has helped thousands of people financially
The environment you'll work in with be extremely free and you are encouraged to be forthcoming with ideas and suggestions that will ultimately be built by data driven insights.
Experience / Requirements
- Computer Science or Economics Degree
- Solid Analytics or Engineering background
- Broad experience with Data mining, preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive analytics all to provide insights and useful information in order to make data driven suggestions.
- Proven experience with ETL processes and comfortable accessing data and extracting data yourself, and prepping it for analytics purposes
- Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI
- Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
- A good eye for spotting trends, understanding businesses and being able to advice clients why certain things are happening.
- Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org