FULLY REMOTE React Developer role in Norway.
My client is rapidly expanding their online presence and will be requiring more developers to join their existing team, as well as creating two new teams specifically for a new upcoming project of theirs.
The project you will be working on will be an in house booking system for my clients products and services, a completely brand new way for the company and their customers to interact. Your responsibility will be developing the front end using React, creating a professional and functional interface for bookings.
If you are an experienced React Developer, looking for a new challenge and to start off a fantastic new project then this could be a brilliant opportunity for you.
* Previous experience using React, TypeScript, CSS3, and HTML5
* Previous experience in Greenfield projects would be beneficial
* Keen eye for detail
* Strong team player also able to work alone
* Strong culture for improvement and learning
* An exciting role within global brand
* Competitive compensation and benefits
* Staff rates on all products for you, your family and close friends
* Excellent pension scheme
* Laptop & broadband
Salary will be dependent on candidate's ability and experience.
For more information on this exciting new role, please contact Marley Taylor on +47 23 96 73 68 or email@example.com.