AWS DevOps Engineer
Up to 75k
Hybrid in London (1 day a month)
We've got a fantastic new role on at a growing start up who are in the holiday industry. Our concept is disruptive and adaptive to the changing holiday market.
To match our dynamism, we're looking for a DevOps Engineer to head into our team where you'll maintain and manage CI/CD pipelines, provision the infrastructure using Terraform, and carry out all things AWS.
You will be working closely with the Director of Technology and senior engineers to help shape the future of technology used in the business, and actively take part in building and shipping code changes, whilst defining and rolling out best DevOps / SRE practices across the board.
* A broad knowledge of DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering and systems tooling and deep experience of AWS, particularly API Gateway, Lambda, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, SQS, S3, CloudFront and Cloudwatch
* Experience or exposure to a number of the following technologies: Jenkins, Terraform, Ant, Git, NewRelic
An insight into Working with us:
* As a scale-up technology business - we think fast, change fast and learn fast
* Open and honest atmosphere - input encouraged from everyone at all levels
* We are customer-focused and results-driven - always delivering value to our members and the business
* We nurture our team - career and learning development are key to us
* Income protections
* Free eye care
* 7% matched pension plan
* Minimum of 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Mental health support
* Wish Day - charity volunteering day of your choice
* Travel Benefits
* Lots of autonomy, greenfield projects and away from red tape environements
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on 0191 255 1429