Infrastructure Architect - Chicago
My client, a leader in their industry is seeking a Infrastructure Architect (AWS) in the Chicagoland Area. This Infrastructure Architect will be an individual contributor and work with executives, senior leadership and cross-functional teams. They will lead the overall architecture and infrastructure strategy. This is a unique position that will be extremely visible to the organization for a cloud first strategy for a multi-million dollar project.
* Serve as the SME for infrastructures on-premise, cloud migration and born in the cloud (preferably with AWS)
* Create both immediate and extended infrastructure technology plans that are in harmony with the strategies and goals of business applications and end-user services
* Work on roadmaps to form into concrete plans, including business justifications and budget proposals
* Influence direction and evangelize a business case
* Hands-on infrastructure architecture experience
* Can build infrastructure from scratch
* Has led planning in doing the lift and shift
* Experience with data center migrations to cloud
* Have been a part of multi-year infrastructure strategy and roadmap spanning at minimum 3-5 years
* Understanding of on-premise and cloud experience, including cloud migration experience
* AWS is preferred, Azure cloud is ok
* Experience in developing business justifications for projects, TCO or ROI
* Experience in developing proposals, project and budget planning work to establish strategy
* Can set a long-term strategy
* Has great communication and can work alongside senior leadership
Benefits and other details:
* Need to be based in the Chicagoland area and be able to be in office at least 1 day a week for meetings with stakeholders and senior leadership
* Over 20 days of PTO + holidays
* 401k match
* Annual bonus based on company and individual performance
* Annual merit increases based on performance
* Amazing medical, dental and vision benefits
* A true work life balance!
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6896. My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.