A highly successful client of mine are hiring for a Senior Back End Developer. The fast-paced company are built up of a wide-range of talented specialists, from developers, designers, strategists, analysts, technicians and managers. Using the smart use of technology, data resources and creative thinking they provide audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against the client's expectations.
Their brand new office is based in Kings Cross, London. You will be working remotely during these times but offices remain open in case you need a change of scenery or do not have a suitable home working set up.
You will be involved in the migration from PHP (Symfony) to Node.js. This is a great opportunity for a PHP developer who wants to gain commercial experience in Node.js and transition over to the technology in the long run.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 5 years' experience working with Software Development
* Strong experience with PHP7
* Strong experience with MVC frameworks (Symfony / Laravel / Zend)
* Good experience with Node.js (personal projects or commercial)
* Experience with MySQL
* Experience with testing
* Excellent communication skills
* Bonus: Experience with AWS and microservices
* BUPA Private Health and Dental
* Employer's pension contribution
* Season ticket loan
* Work equipment provided
* Career progression
If you're interested please contact email@example.com