A great and rewarding opportunity for a mid-level Software Engineer. Our client in Oxford are a highly successful start-up in the medical imaging sector. The award-winning company focus on finding interventions to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. They are just about to release their first product which identifies the risk of heart attacks.
They're looking for a bright, motivated individual to join the team and really make a difference. The job will be highly rewarding!
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead a team of 3 research scientists working on quantification of Coronary CTA images and prognostic risk models
* Provide mentoring and coaching of the research team member
* Ensure algorithms and research results can be transitioned efficiently to the product code-base
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with Python in a commercial research environment
* Experience leading a team of research scientists
* Experience with Medical Imaging Software Development
* Experience in CT image segmentation techniques
* Mix of remote and office working
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Career progression
* Private medical care
If you're interested in the position, please contact email@example.com