As part of our clients continued growth, they are looking for a PMO Manager to be part of their successful winning team.
Applicants will be experienced in establishing and leading a PMO team in a busy IT projects environment. Full PMO management responsibilities will include project monitoring, cost control, analysis and reporting. Experience of vendor management and of working in a public sector and / or a highly regulated environment would be an advantage.
Further Experience Required:
Experience of leading PMO capability and supporting analysts and co-ordinators.
Running key meeting programme and governance boards.
Ensuring reporting for key meeting - board packs and governance packs are completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
Qualified Prince 2 practitioner or experienced in assuring the process and stage gates.
Assurance checks on project management artefacts - PSR PID, Project Plans, POAP etc
Our client invests in their people's growth and development.
* As well as all the usual stuff (competitive salary, pension, holidays, etc.), here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of when you join their team.
* The day you were born is really important to us, so they provide it as a paid holiday to celebrate your birthday
* Supporting local communities is very important to us so you can take a community holiday from work to support a charity or a community initiative of your choice, paid for by us
* Full Private Medical Healthcare which can also cover your family if you wish
* Yearly flu inoculation and any covid-19 top-ups
* Life Insurance
* Enhanced parental pay
* Opportunities to learn and develop and gain accreditations all funded by them
* A culture that promotes respect, creativity, openness and is inclusive for all
* The opportunity to excel at what you do and progress your career