We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join a well-formed technical team. The company are part of one of the largest digital companies in the world and have their own speciality within advertisement. The company are an Instagram and Facebook Marketing Partner, and work with clients such as Audi, Disney, McDonald's and more. You will be working on a variety of projects using React and Redux.
As a Senior Developer you will 'wear a different hat each day'. This means you will have a big voice within the business and can take ownership of the code base. The client are looking for a strong communicator whom can bring ideas to the table, take part in architect discussions, speak with the wider business, be involved in mentorship and of course, be a hands-on developer.
The company are well-known for their outstanding culture. There is a flat-hierarchy within the business and plenty of scope to further develop skills.
The office is located in London but remote working options are available, including fully remote post-covid for UK candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on exciting projects with React and Redux
* Taking ownership of the codebase and new features
* Being the technical lead on projects with non-technical stakeholders
* Researching, designing and building complex functionalities
* Writing and implementing efficient and high-quality code
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working with React
* Strong experience with Redux
* Familiar with Git
* Experience with testing
* Excellent communication skills
* BUPA Private Health and Dental
* Employer's pension contribution
* Season ticket loan
* Work equipment provided
* 27 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Income protection
* Career progression
If you're interested please contact email@example.com for more information.