Our client is looking for a Senior Back End Engineer to join the team. The training company specialises in building digital and data capability for the world's leading brands. The learning programs the client develops equips business teams with the tools and knowledge to work more effectively with colleagues, partners and customers and creates real business impact.
The companies head office is in London but they have staff based across Asia, America and Australia. The role can be hybrid, requiring 2 days in the London office a week.
You will get the chance to continue working with PHP, as well as pick up Node.js and GoLang.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience writing modern OO codes and working with complex systems
* Previous experience working with distributed systems
* 8+ years of programming experience with at least 4+ years of commercial PHP
* Experience with REST API Architecture, designs and implementation
* Private healthcare
* Remote working
* Dedicated Wellness Manager
* Various clubs and activities
* Childcare voucher scheme
* 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Additional 13 days off for wellness, personal development and volunteering
If you're interested in the position please reply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com