We are looking for an Android developer for our clint's new web-platform for tactical map solutions for police and civil security.
The company has a long experience building software fulfilling their client's needs and expectations. Their products have been developed over the years to help their clients be safe, fulfil their objectives and help with secure collaboration and exact geo location. Together with the Norwegian Police they developed a special software for collaboration and geolocation and the next step us to get the web-platform and iOS and Android app up and running.
* Experience with Android development with Kotlin
* Experience with all parts of the life cycle of an Android app, from planning and prototyping to release and maintenance
* Experience with iOS is also a plus
* You need to be eligible to get a Norwegian Security Clearance
In addition to exiting challenges you will be working alongside world class geo developers with long experience making digital MAP tools. As a strategic partner with the Norwegian Defence, they have made quality software based on NATO standards for years. They listen to their clients and build quality software based on international standards and secure methods. They follow industrial trends and make software on preferred platforms.
* A good pension plan
* Health insurance
* Private travel insurance including your family
* Coverage of Internet at home
* Free yearly newspaper subscription¨
* New mobile phone of choice
* Coverage of mobile subscription
* Work computer and necessary software
* Flexible work hours
* An active company sports club/social committee (squash, climbing, running, skiing, etc.)
* A newly open LAB with fun technical equipment (VR, robots, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
* Company cabin up in the mountains
* Yearly weekend trip to a ski resort
* Regular social events outside of work hours (Octoberfest, beer tasting, etc.)
* A big canteen with a good, varied offer of foods where the different product teams intertwine
You will be a part of a highly skilled environment with focus on personal professional development -
as they see the importance of staying up to date on technologies and exploiting the potential of each employee. They have a budget set aside of about 50,000 NOK per developer, which you are free to use on developing your professional skills. The use of this benefit ranges from attending bigger technology fairs or relevant technology courses at home or abroad.