We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Node.js) with a passionate attitude towards developing. A successful candidate will be joining a team within a new 'start-up' division for a global established company.
The successful candidate will:
* Verify, design, code, amend, test, re-factor and document complex scripts and programs.
* Add to the variety of techniques used, software development methods and tools used.
* Design software applications, modules and components.
* Utilise software and tools to collect performance statistics.
Skills & Qualifications
* min. 2 years experience with Node.js
* Perceptive development methodologies
* Framework used in Unit testing
* 24 days of annual leave plus bank holidays. With the opportunity for increased annual leave with the length of time served at the company.
* Pension scheme, matched up to 5% and if you put in 6% the company will contribute 8%
* Competitive bonus scheme
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a discussion on 01913386641.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS.