A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Back-End (Node.js) Developer to join a highly successful company with an outstanding culture.
As a senior developer you will lead their migration project from the legacy code to Node.js, built on a microservices architecture. The company use AWS servers, so experience with the cloud is a huge bonus. You will be a hands-on developer as well conducting code reviews, documentation and mentoring more junior members of the team. There is plenty of scope for progression within the role.
The office is located in London but remote working options are available, incl fully remote post-covid for UK candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on an exciting migration project to NodeJS
* Taking ownership of the codebase and new features
* Being the technical lead on projects with non-technical stakeholders
* Researching, designing and building complex functionalities
* Writing and implementing efficient and high-quality code
* Producing high quality documentation
* Having a variety of responsibilities as well as hands-on coding, such as getting involved in technical decisions, speaking with product owners and mentoring junior - mid developers
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience working with Node.js
* Strong experience with AWS
* Experience with GraphQL
* Experience with microservices
* Bonus: PHP, GoLang and React
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* BUPA Private Health and Dental
* Employer's pension contribution
* Season ticket loan
* Work equipment provided
* Career progression
If you're interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.