I have a fantastic new position on for a Senior Cloud Architect. Our client focuses on working with growing start-ups to help with their AWS Serverless infrastructure.
The company have a mixture of graduates, juniors, and senior developers, as well as an AWS hero working for them.
You'll be responsible for hands on coding in Node.js, TypeScript and AWS / severless. As well as this you'll also be coaching the junior developers, conducting pair programming sessions and meetings with clients.
* 10 years' of experience in tech
* Full-stack development experience with modern Cloud architectures
* Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Step Functions
* Proficient in Node, TypeScript (preferably additional languages)
* Ability to teach and coach others
* Ability to take leadership opportunities
Soho, London (Hybrid, 2 remote days per week)
* Structured training programme, including 1-2-1 weekly coaching sessions
* Chance to pick up commercial experience in AWS and Serverless
* 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Sociable and vibrant culture
* Quarterly budgets for equipment
* Office dog!
You'll be joining a vibrant and sociable culture built up of like minded individuals.
If you're interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a suitable time for a chat to discuss further.