This new opportunity is available through Jefferson Frank, an international agency that has grown to be one of the trusted recruitment partners to businesses across Sweden in different industries and domains. To learn more about this opportunity, reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn who is responsible for this advert.
Jefferson Frank are working with a well-established agency based in the heart of Malmo, Sweden. Founded in the late 90's and has stuck to their roots meaning they work with the likes of Mercedes, Sony and many more, this client brings an interactive focus with deep knowledge and technical experience, supplying excellence that very few agencies can match. They specialize in strategy, concept, UI/UX, design, architecture, development and search engine optimization.
* Experienced designing, building and implementing REST API's from scratch working with Node, TypeScript & React.
* Fluent in Swedish.
Beneficial if you have:
* Severless, AWS experience having worked with core services such as S3, EC2 or DynamoDB. Building serverless infrastructures/modularised services for cloud-based applications.
* Managing containerised solutions built with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
In return you'll receive:
* A highly competitive compensation package for the region; 30 days vacation, attendance at both physical and online courses & conferences. All employee's devote one day per month in their calendar to training that's aligned with their technical progression plans.
* Access to a progressive working environment where all employee's work in house. Strong tech orientation where you'll be given the opportunity to work with the most modern technologies and processes.
* Challenging projects with a variety of large and small customers - whatever you're looking for they can provide!
To apply for this position, send your CV via this portal or email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can reach out to George Paxton on LinkedIn to learn more regarding this position or others which are available at Jefferson Frank.