We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Software Developer with Back-end Python experience and a passionate attitude towards developing. A successful candidate will be joining a team within a new division for a global established company working towards disrupting the Medical Communication and Health-care Advertising industry.
The successful candidate will:
* You will be developing and delivering on our product engineering initiatives within the engineering organization
* You'll be working full stack
* You will be continuously delivering value for fast feedback loops.
* We like T-shaped engineers but being specialized is okay too so long as you have growth mindset
* Work alongside the team to create applications that are easy to innovate within
* Contributing to our collaborative DevOps culture, being responsible for your code from design to deployment and support
* Continually identifying areas for improvement through refactoring code, process or working methods
* Ensuring what you are doing and what you are building is the very best it can be
Skills & Qualifications
* Deep understanding of web applications and the surrounding stacks
* Experience with any of the following is a bonus:
* Serverless experience such as Lambdas or Functions
* IaC tools like AWS CDk, Terraform etc
* NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB or Mongo
* Familiar with event modelling and event driven architectures
* You want to grow within your career and are looking for a place that lets you have immediate, meaningful impact
* Pragmatic and deliver thoughtful solutions to solve business problems
* Have had experience or want to have experience working in diverse, cross functional agile teams
* Passionate about software development
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a discussion on 01913386641.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS.