I have an brand new opportunity for an experienced Frontend Developer to be part of an exciting new team in an internationally established company. You will be working as part of an international specialist IT team which will focus on the digitisation of their already successful products across the maritime, oil & gas, and renewables industry.
You will be working heavily with data and creating a data platform used to make the aforementioned industries more efficient and sustainable!
You are someone who has a "can do" attitude and has a deep competence of React, Angular or Vue, you will also have a deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Role & Responsibilities
* Write clean code in HTML, CSS and TypeScript that is responsive and adaptive
* Implement web apps in modern frameworks
* Testing websites with a view to improving performance
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years frontend development experience using HTML, CSS, and TypeScript
* Fluent communication, oral and written in English
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* Mentoring programmes and leadership development
* 6 weeks holiday
* Payday gatherings, trips, exciting professional events etc.