SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
- 75-90k -
We are a cycling apparel company based in London integrating the power of the sport beyond a ride and into your lifestyle. We wholeheartedly believe in making the finest cycling gear for beginners to sponsoring World events and championships.
We are proud to deliver the highest quality not only with our product; developed and designed on-site. But, also with the engineering and infrastructure that supports our ecommerce.
* We are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a challenge, autonomy, and a chance to make a tangible difference.
* You'll be assisting with migration projects as our stack changes and enabling the DevOps aspect behind the re-platforming of our user focused website.
* You'll be joining our team of Engineers, working collaboratively, and bringing our vision alive.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* 3+ years experience with AWS ideally Serverless experience (nice to have Azure and GCP knowledge)
* Knowledge of monitoring or observability using Datadog or Grafana.
* Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, Ansible)
NICE TO HAVE:
* Ideally Web Development or Ecommerce background.
* Have a passion for cycling or an active lifestyle.
* Experience with mentorship or leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Cycling is at the core of what we do so naturally with that comes some amazing cycling perks including:
* 50% discount on our apparel and first access to sample sales.
* £1000 clothing allowance
* Discounted membership to our Cycling Club
* Free onsite bike mechanic
* In addition to our bike perks, you'll also get
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid work environment
* Free barista coffee, pastries, cake, and snacks.
* Pension scheme
* Enhanced paternity and maternity leave.
* Social events
* 1 day a week company wide cycles allowing you to go out riding for a morning.
* Don't worry if you're a newbie to cycling you will be able to get access to our getting started with cycling scheme to get you up to speed!
Please note my client cannot provide sponsorship and you will need to be based in the UK to apply. Unfortunately, any applications outside of the UK will not be considered on this occasion.
Please apply directly to this advert, you can also register your interest in this position through the following methods; via email email@example.com via phone 0191 255 1429 or you can reach out to me direct on LinkedIn "Olivia Muston".