Senior Python Software Engineer
The fastest growing AI scale up company in The Hague continues to grow in two markets by focusing on artificial intelligence and picture identification. There is a significant pride in providing high-accuracy data insights on both operational and strategic level.
You will be a part of a team full of curious, pragmatic and result minded people who deeply believe that they can stand out of the crowd and make the difference in the Dutch market. If you want to make the next step and change the world you will need to:
* Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
* Be a problem solver in a dynamic & high-tech environment using the latest technologies.
* Love writing clean, understandable, testable code with an eye for scalability.
* Be curious, pragmatic, open-minded and result oriented.
What you'll need:
* Experienced with AWS: Lambda, S3, EC2, Docker, Elasticsearch, CloudFormation.
* Identify, test and maintain the development processes and infrastructures.
* 4+ years of experience working with Python, Go, PL and PhSQL.
* Self-motivation and can-do mentality
What we offer:
* Competitive salary with stock appreciation rights
* +8% commission + company bonus + vested shares.
* Relocation if needed within Europe.
* No visa provided from our client.
* A "cool office environment".
* Continuous training and progression within the company.
* The experience of making you feel unique.
Jefferson Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the email.